Nice. P50.00 and you can win P500,000.00.
* 1. Get a Bingo Ticket with every P50 purchase from 7-Eleven (except ICT cards and bills payment). 7-Eleven Bingo
Ex. P50 = 1 bingo ticket P100 = 2 bingo tickets
* 2. Bingo tickets are automatically printed on the receipt. These are randomly generated by the cash register.
* 3. Collect and match Bingo tickets with winning patterns in any of these six (6) Bingo card layouts. These cards are for reference only. No need to get a card to play 7-Eleven Bingo. Card layouts are posted in all 7-Eleven stores and on www. 7-eleven.com.ph
* 4. Winning Bingo patterns and corresponding prizes are the following:
4 Corners with center – P500,000
4 Diamond corners with center – P50,000
Any Diagonal Line – P5,000
Special Horizontal Line
o Card 1 - Selecta Cornetto (any flavor)
o Card 2 - Coke regular in can 330ml
o Card 3 - Pepsi Max 500mL Pet
o Card 4 - Gulp Del Monte Juice 22oz. or 650mL
o Card 5 - Close Up Toothpaste Red Hot 25mL
o Card 6 - P30 Load (customer to select)
CLAIMING OF PRIZES
FOR FREE ITEMS
* 5. FREE ITEMS may be claimed from any 7-Eleven store in the Philippines.
* 6. Customer must present the original winning tickets and corresponding Official Receipt to the store cashier to claim prizes:
* 7. FREE ITEMS may be claimed instantly once validated as winning.
FOR CASH PRIZE winners of P5,000, P50,000 and P500,000
* 8. To claim cash prizes, contact the Promo Hotline at 02) 547-0512 from Monday to Saturday between 9am to 6pm to receive detailed instructions on how and when to claim prizes. Bingo Tickets must be verified before claiming by: a. Winning Bingo Tickets must be faxed at 705-5291 or email to email@example.com. b. Within 2 weeks from receipt thru fax or email of the winning Bingo Tickets, the claimants shall received instruction on claiming the prizes.
* 9. Customer must surrender the winning 7-Eleven Bingo tickets (5) attached to the official receipts and present two (2) valid IDs (Driver's License, SSS/GSIS, PRC, Voter's, Postal, NBI Clearance, School or Company ID with Picture).
P5,000 Cash winners from Metro Manila must claim at the 7-Eleven ® Head Office at 7th Floor, Columbia Tower, Ortigas Ave., Mandaluyong City. Winners outside Metro Manila may claim at the nearest 7-Eleven ® store.
P50,000 and P500,000 Cash winners must claim at the 7-Eleven ® Head Office.
* 10. Bingo tickets coming from different 7-Eleven stores can be combined to complete a winning pattern to claim a prize.
* 11. All prizes are TAX-FREE.
* 12. Only 7-Eleven Bingo Tickets with authenticated security codes shall be honored. All 7-Eleven Bingo tickets and claimants are subject to verification and validation. 7-Eleven ® reserves the right to refuse to award cash prizes if 7-Eleven Bingo tickets are found to be tampered with, reproduced, illegible, altered, defaced, torn damaged or has failed any of the validation tests. Any person who commits, conspires to commit or in any way aids in the commission of any act of tampering, counterfeiting, or fraud shall be automatically disqualified from this promo and from all future 7-Eleven promos.
* 13. Possible winners must present the 7-Eleven Bingo Tickets attached to the Official Receipts until October 04, 2010 to have validated to claim a prize.
* 14. For further inquiries on how to claim the prize/s, contact the BINGO PROMO HOTLINE (02) 547-0512, from Monday to Saturday between 9am to 6pm.
* 15. Employees and franchisees of Philippine Seven Corporation, its agencies, suppliers, subsidiaries, contractors and stores including their relatives up to second degree of affinity or consanguinity are disqualified from joining this promo.
* 16. Promo runs from June 23 to August 3, 2010 only.
7-11's Big Bang Bingo Promo
Hey, I heard there's a new 7-11 promo on town. Read on: