Fushigi no Dungeon Fuurai no Shiren 3 Portable English Patch | Mystery Dungeon - Shiren The Wanderer 3 English Patch

The download link below will translate the Japanese game Fushigi no Dungeon Fuurai no Shiren 3 Portable into 90% English. Of course, there's still a remaining 10% to be done but that 10% is guaranteed not to ruin the storyline or gameplay for you. Screencaps below:


This patch will only work on the untouched Fushigi no Dungeon Fuurai no Shiren 3 Portable Japanese ISO, it should be 1.11GB with a CRC of: 4105C2B0
Instructions
1. Extract the *.7z archive to a folder.
2. Place your untouched ISO in the same folder and name it "shiren3j.iso".
3. Double-click on "patchit.bat".
4. Wait patiently for the process to finish.
** (It will probably take more than 5 minutes to complete the process.)
5. After it's finished use UMDGen 4.00 to insert the new "F4_DATA.cpk" into "shiren3trans.iso". 

Download link below:

Click HERE to download the Fushigi no Dungeon Fuurai no Shiren 3 Portable English Patch

Just follow the instructions carefully and you'll be playing in English in no time. Credits to the team who made this Fushigi no Dungeon Fuurai no Shiren 3 Portable English patch possible.

'Till my next installment.

Share this:

1 comment :

  1. can u upload this on rapidshare or mediafire? megaupload's a no go for me. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © TJS Daily