In CityVille, your task is to make a small dusty city into a bright, gleaming capitol. CityVille will remind you of similar-themed games both offline and online, such as the ubiquitous Sim City series. And like previous Zynga games, CityVille allows you to farm and raise stuff, open business establishments, get lots of neighbors and help friends to achieve your ultimate goal – to become a CityVille tycoon.
You'll initially start with a plot of land, growing it acre by acre slowly while you construct skyscrapers, schools, toy stores, burger joints, police departments, etc. Everything you'll see in a city you can find here (thus the name CityVille, duh).
Money and food are key to a successful city in CityVille. Zynga warned in a previous press release about the "stomach rumbling" of hungry citizens. That may mean riots and civil disobedience for mistreated CityVille sims. So you better get serious when building and expanding your city, or else. I think this would be a walk in the park if you're a former FarmVille grinder though. Hah.
And unlike most Zynga "Ville" games, CityVille just would take your breath away with regards to game graphics. This gem of a social game is rendered in a 3D software, meaning you have buildings and characters in three dimensions i.e. massive amounts of details in the city. CityVille is truly one of the better-looking games Zynga has in store for Facebook junkies. No wonder 17 million users already played CityVille worldwide.
Anyway, you landed on this page looking for CityVille cheats, hacks and tips.
This CityVille Cash Cheat allows you to complete the buildings in your city without having to ask friends to help you. The cash you cheated will not be saved though you can complete your pending buildings with it. Don't purchase cash buildings or else face an error.
Mozilla Firefox / Google Chrome
1. Open Charles Proxy;
2. Launch your CityVille account;
3. Go back to the Charles Proxy program and find the line “http://fb-client-0.cityville.zynga.com”;
4. Expand and look for ‘flashservices/’;
5. Expand and you will see a lot of gateway.php(FlashService…);
6. Right click any of the gateway.php lines and select “Breakpoints” then relog your CityVille account. A Breakpoint tab will appear in your Charles program;
7. Press the Execute button once. Another Breakpoint tab will appear with an Edit Request tab. Click on "Edit Request > AMF";
8. Expand everything until you can see your own profile. Check the amount of coins and cash that you have. Change the cash value to 100;
9. Go back to your session tab and remove the Breakpoint;
10. Go back to the breakpoint tab in Charles and click Execute;
11. CityVille will now load and you should see the cash you typed in. Spend them on the community buildings before the cash disappears.
Here's also some 10 CityVille tips I wrote to help you in growing your city:
1. Add lots of neighbors to your city. This way you can give and receive gifts, free energy, free money, valuable help, and of course, reputation. If you're famous in CityVille, success is surely just beside you.
2. If you're new to the game and you want to try out farming first, you can only grow one of two plants: Strawberries or carrots. The strawberries take 8 minutes to grow while the carrots take 8 hours. It's wise to plant carrots if you have things to do in real life e.g. shop for real carrots at your local supermarket for supper.
3. Each house or establishment you build in your city on CityVille will give you money and experience. You’ll also be able to collect payments every hour. This is also true when growing crops.
4. Demand batteries from friends if you need it. Sending batteries won't affect your own energy levels and your own battery stock. So like I said, gather lots of friends. Do whatever it takes. If you want to dominate this game you won't care how cheap you would look like to other people.
5. Build lots and lots of Community Buildings. Not only does it make the population limit higher, it will also allow you to build more homes for your citizens. Just make sure that you can support all those people.
6. Get experience, gifts, and free cash by helping out or visiting your friends and neighbors. How? Ask them if you could be of any help to them. After all, I'm sure one of your many acquaintances badly needs assistance.
7. You can build ships by unlocking your harbor. You can gain big bucks if you strike this up first. Be wary though: your harbor could only hold a certain amount of ships. It would get bigger as you progress.
8. Build train stations for your neighboring cities and your friends so you would receive gifts and valuable stuff.
9. Decorations will greatly increase your income or your produce. Keep this in mind and always be creative when decorating.
10. You should build stores, establishments and grow the entire city to unlock new stuff. Yes, unlock new stuff. Seeing that CityVille is the "it" game in the Zynga HQ right now, I'm sure they would develop lots of updates for you to unlock.
Well, that's it for my 10 CityVille tips. I guess now you would be ready to conquer Cityville with this short guide. Me, I found it the hard way, hence the tips.
Anyway, as for the other points, I'll make sure more CityVille cheats appear on this page once they come out.
'Till my next installment.