The basic premise of the Facebook game lets the user or protagonists become agents of the ACME Detective Agency, who attempts to thwart and capture V.I.L.E. ringleader and former ACME agent Carmen Sandiego. Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? initially focused on teaching geography and history, though it later branched out into mathematics, English, and other subjects.
Now, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? is still in Facebook beta which means there's nothing plenty for it yet with regards to cheats. It would be very wonderful though if one had a means to access the infinite acme coins cheat. Imagine the rate of the crimes your character would solve when it has infinite acme coins!
Anyway, here's a couple of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? tips for Facebook:
How do I solve a case?
1. Choose a case.
- Select the cases on the Chief’s desk, and then select a case from the top row of the grid.
- A location containing a clue is indicated by the bouncing magnifying glass icon above the location.
- City Clues point to the next city where the crook traveled.
- ID Clues reveal traits or features specific to the crook you’re chasing.
- Use the warrant screen to select different characteristics based on the ID clues you have received.
- Once you have narrowed down the suspects to one remaining, click on the suspect and issue a warrant from the suspect’s profile that appears.
- Use the city clues you receive to identify the next city in the chase.
- Click on a city on the World Map to travel there.
- Keep traveling to cities until you find the crook.
- Make sure you have a warrant before you arrest the crook in the last city, or they will get away.
- If you have deciphered the clues, issued a warrant, and found the crook’s hiding place, you can successfully arrest them.
I can't decipher the clues. Help!
Of course, solving cases takes lots of brainpower. We need some help every now and then. So to ease your Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? burden, here's something:
With regards to City Clues, you can always seek the help of Google or whatever your favorite search engine is. You can even copy and paste the exact clue on the search bar. Next thing you know, poof! Clue solved.
With regards to I.D. clues, well, you should just use your judgment. Don't pick randomly though. Just search for those differences, no matter how subtle. Then take a pick.
How do I get more ACME coins?
You can get ACME coins by solving special missions or by loading up with Facebook Credits and then later converting them into ACME coins. Or, you could wait for an infinite ACME coins cheat for Carmen Sandiego once the game goes mainstream.
Stay tuned at this post for updates on Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? cheats, hacks and tips.
'Till my next installment.