Travelling Period: 01 June to 05 December 2011
Book and buy through www.philippineairlines.com using MasterCard or VISA credit card or BancNet ATM card. Or, purchase tickets at any PAL ticket office or DTP travel agents.
Please refer to table below for the ALL-IN One-way fares on Economy Class INCLUSIVE of V.A.T. but EXCLUSIVE of PHP 15.00 Aviation Security Fee (ASF).
Philippine Airlines Seat Sale Schedule and Airfare below:
Philippine Airlines Seat Sale Details
* 70th Anniversary Domestic Sale for flights in all domestic points.
* Limited seats only.
* Travelling Period is from June 1 to December 05, 2011.
* Selling and Ticketing Period is up to March 22, 2011 only.
* Travel must be completed by December 05, 2011.
* Book and buy through www.philippineairlines.com using MasterCard or VISA credit card or BancNet ATM card. Or, purchase tickets at any PAL ticket office or DTP travel agents.
* Please refer to table below for the ALL-IN One-way fares INCLUSIVE of V.A.T. but EXCLUSIVE of P15 Aviation Security Fee (ASF).
Philippine Airline Seat Sale Fare Conditions
* Fare includes surcharges and 12% VAT but excludes Aviation Security Fee
* Last day of ticket issuance is 22 March 2011
* Travel must be completed by 05 December 2011
* The IAN one way fares apply to web transactions or online booking.
* Restricted for sales and ticketing in the Philippines
* OAN/PAN (economy fare) and IAN (business fare) are nonrefundable and non-reroutable
* Upgrading to higher fare is permitted provided that non-refundable amount remains non-refundable. Upgrading is allowed starting from Mabuhay Classic fare family for IAN and Fiesta Saver fare family for OAN/PAN. Rebooking on the same booking class is not allowed.
* Change fee for rebooking due to upgrade is PHP 800 per sector
* Change fee for reissuance is PHP 800 per ticket
* No Show surcharge is PHP 600 per sector
* Child discount/Infant discount
o Infant without seat – 75% of the accompanying adult fare* Free Baggage Allowance
o Mabuhay (Business) is 30 kgs.* Mileage Accrual
o Fiesta (Economy) is 15 kgs.
o 125 % mileage accrual for IAN
o 25 % mileage accrual for OAN/PAN
Click here to book seats in Philippines Airlines Seat Sale Promo. You can also purchase tickets via any PAL ticketing office or do phone reservations by calling these PAL reservation hotlines:
Manila: (02) 855-8888
Cebu: (032) 340-0191
Davao (082) 222-0366
'Till my next installment.