Amana Waterpark Entrance Fee
Amana Waterpark Amenities, Cottages, and other Rentals
• 3500-square meter wave pool
• Infinity pool w/ Jacuzzi and the famous Shrek House
• Avatar pool
• 40-foot man-made waterfall
• 500-square meter kiddie pool with life-sized Dragon Ball characters
• 13 magnificent big waves
• Themed cottages (Boracay, Tagaytay and Calatagan inspired)
• VIP rooms, souvenir shop, a Japanese-inspired convention hall, and a restaurant. Also with recreational facilities for billiards, videoke, horse-back riding, and fishing.
Horseback Riding P200/hr
8 Persons Capacity
18 Persons Capacity
10 Persons Capacity
30 Persons Capacity
12 Persons Capacity
|Executive Room & Cottage|
12 Persons Capacity
4 Person Capacity
15 Persons Capacity
|Modern Umbrella (4 seater)||:||P 500.00|
|Layback Chairs with Umbrella||:||P 300.00|
|Addional Layback Chair||:||P 150.00|
|Grill Stand||:||P 100.00|
Amana Japanese-style Function Hall
- Sound system ........... P 2,500.00
- Projector ................. P 2,000.00
By Bus From Manila ( Thru Jose Abad Santos Ave. ):
- From Divisoria Terminal take Aguila Transit and alight to Waltermart, Sta Clara, Sta Maria.
- From Waltermart take tricycle to Amana Waterpark.
- From Baclaran Terminal take Del Carmen/ Corinthian/ Bovjen Bus and alight to Waltermart.
- From Waltermart take tricycle to Amana Waterpark. Please Note: P 120.00 – Tricycle cost
- Take Bocaue exit
- Take Sta Maria - Pandi –Angat National Road (Follow Amana Banners with arrow sign along National rd.)
Male: Garterized / Cycling shorts, Trunks, White shirt Female: Bathing suits, Cycling shorts, White shirt
- Diving is not allowed at the pool area. No back diving off the edge of the pool or any unsafe activities
- Persons with colds, skin diseases or contagious diseases will not be allowed in the pool.
- Children must be closely supervised by adults.
- The lifeguards are responsible for the swimmers in the pool. They have the authority to enforce pool and safety rules on the entire pool premises.
- Guest may bring in their food, but please use plastic containers or disposable ones. Bringing in of softdrinks, juices and any alcoholic drinks are not allowed (beverages are available inside the resort).
Amana Waterpark Contact Information
Please contact: Ms. Maricris De Leon
Manila Line: (02) 299-66-12 or (02) 299-67-03
Tel #: (044) 661-23-83 or (044) 661-23-84
Cell #: 0922 870 8428 or 0923 7135874
Facebook Account: http://www.facebook.com/amanawaterpark
I hope you'll have the best summer season here in Amana Waterpark. All information supplied courtesy of the Amana Waterpark website.
'Till my next installment.