Groupon is now in 46 countries and the new iPhone app makes it easier than ever for people to get the best deals in their own neighborhood – from London, England to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. And now, Metro Manila, Cebu and Davao! (Click image to enlarge)
Groupon offers a seamless buying and redemption process for both consumers and merchants. Features of the new Groupon app include:
- Browse Daily Deals: Check out the daily deal in Groupon cities and buy on the go
- Access Your Account:
- Sign in with your existing Groupon account to find and organize all previous purchases, or
- Sign up for a new Groupon account directly through the app
- Redeem Your Groupons: Present Groupons to merchants directly from your screen – no printouts required
- Map Local Groupons in Real-Time: Activate the GPS feature to plot Groupon purchases closest to your current location
How to Get the Groupon iPhone App
“Groupon is changing the way that consumers support local commerce in cities all over the Philippines. Our new app brings the best deals directly to your pocket,” said Patrick Cuartero, CEO of Groupon Philippines.
To download the Groupon mobile application, visit the iTunes App Store.