The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has just been released by Bethesda on 11.11.11 and is the sequel of The Elder Scrolls VI: Oblivion on the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Microsoft Windows platforms. Amazingly, people have been reporting game completion of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim while I'm not even halfway through playing Oblivion. Of course, I pale in comparison with hardcore Elder Scrolls gamers and that's why other people may be resorting to Skyrim cheats, hacks and trainers for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and for the PC just to keep up.
Being served on three platforms, there's bound to be one that would be able to accommodate full-on Skyrim cheats, and that's going to be the PC. But of course we'll also try to post Skyrim cheats and hacks for the PS3 and the Xbox 360. Be aware though, that these Skyrim cheats could be patched anytime.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Cheats, Hacks, Mods and Trainers
Unlimited Money (Works on all platforms)
When in Winterhold, you can pick up the "The Doors of Oblivion" book infinitely and sell them for 50 gold each. The more you pick-up, the more gold you'll be able to acquire. Still works even if the skeleton holding it disappears. Guide video here.
Equip a torch in your left hand and a weapon (such as a sword) on your right hand. Once equipped, prepare to sprint while sheathing your weapon away simultaneously. While sprinting, keep tapping LB continuously. When your stamina is about to run out, hold LB and you can sprint infinitely without stamina. Guide video here.
Easy Level Up (Patched in Version 2.0. Do not update)
Go to Riverwood and look for a character named Faendal (prerequisite quest needed), ask him to partner up with you. Once he follows you, you can ask him to train you and he will, just make sure that you have enough gold. You'll raise your basic character level and archery level up to level 50 this way. Best thing is you can take back the gold you pay Faendal. Guide video here.
Skyrim Complete Cheat List for PC
Here's a complete cheat list for Skyrim for the PC. You just need to bring up the dev console by hitting the tilde key (~), usually located at the top of the tab button, and type the selected code.
Just be careful when using these cheats as they could bug your game. Always make a backup. You can never be too sure.
- tgm - Toggles God mode (Invincibility, infinite carry weight)
- tcl - Toggles No-clip mode (Fly, walk through walls)
- coc ”Location” – Teleports you to that location, An all item room is coc QASmoke.
- psb - Give all spells to player
- player.advlevel - Force a Level Up ( No perk points added)
- caqs - Complete all Quest Stages
- tmm,1 - Toggle Map Markers
- tfc - Free camera
- saq - Start all quests (Warning: Not a good idea!)
- qqq - Quit the game
- coc qasmoke - Testing hall (You’ll have your items, enchanted items may crash game)
- tai - Toggle Artificial Intelligence (Freezes enemies)
- tcai - Toggle Combat Artificial Intelligence (Freezes enemies)
- tg - Toggle grass
- tm - Toggle menus, HUD
- tfow - Toggle FOW
- kill - Kill targeted thing
- resurrect - Resurrects targeted thing
- unlock - Unlocks targeted locked thing
- lock X - Lock targeted chests, doors or people, where X is the difficulty level of the lock (0 – 100)
- killall - Kill all nearby enemies
- removeallitems - Removes all items of targeted NPC
- movetoqt - Teleport to quest target
- enableplayercontrols - Enable controls during cinematics
- tdetect - Toggle AI Detection (Avoid getting caught stealing)
- setownership - Changes ownership of target so you can steal it
- duplicateallitems - Duplicate items (Target container or NPC and copy the RefID)
- fov XXX - Change field of view.
- advancepclevel - Increase your Level
- advancepcskill (skillname) X - Increase skill level
- advskill [skill] XXX - Increase targeted skill by XXX amount
- setpcfame - Set targeted character’s fame
- setpcinfamy - Set targeted character’s infamy
- player.modav [attribute name] [amount] - Apply modifier (+ or -) to the named attribute or skill. Skills are entered as they appear in-game, without spaces or quotes, except for Speech and Archery, which are “speechcraft” and “marksman” respectively. Attributes are things like “health” or “carryweight”, again without spaces or quotes. NOTE: Using the modav command will cause attributes modified by it to always appear in green, as the game thinks they’ve been buffed. You can try “setav” instead (untested), but in other Bethesda games this has sometimes led to permanent problems.
- player.modav carryweight X - Set Carry Weight
- player.modav burden X - Increase Burden by X
- player.modav Dragonsouls X - Add Dragon’s Souls to your pool, allowing you to improve your shouts.
- player.setav speedmult X - Increase movement speed, where X is a multiplier (percentage)
- player.setav Stamina X - Set Stamina
- player.setav Health X - Set health
- player.setcrimegold X - Set to 0 if you want it to be free
- player.setav Magicka X - Set Magicka
- player.setlevel X - Set Level
- player.placeatme X - Spawns an NPC at your location, where X is NPC ID
- player.setscale X - Change scale of player, where X=1 is normal
- player.IncPCS [Skill Name] - Increase the level of targeted Skill by one.
- showracemenu - Brings up the race selection/character customization menu. NOTE: This will reset your character to level 1 and all your skills to their initial base values.
- [target].getavinfo [attribute] - This will display a short list of information about the given attribute (health, skills, etc.) of the specified target. You can omit “[target].” if you first click on the target with the mouse, or you can replace it with “player.” if you want the info on your character. For example:[br/]player.getavinfo lightarmor
- player.additem XXXXXXXX “###”- Adds items based on Item Codes, where XXXXXXXX is the item code, and ### is the amount you want.
- player.additem 0000000f “999″ - Add 999 Gold
- player.additem 0000000a “100″ - Add 100 Lockpicks
- player.addperk XXXXXXXX - add perks based on perk codes, i.e. player.addperk 000c44b8 would add the adept alteration perk, found on the Item Codes page. Make sure your skill level is high enough to have the perk before you enable it or it may not work properly and that you add any multi-tier perks in order.
- help - List console commands
- help keyword X - Search by the keyword, number is search mode, listed in “help” commands
So that's my post for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim cheats, hacks, mods and trainers for now. I'll update this page once I get more free time and when more cheats come out.
'Till my next installment.
Searches related to the elder scrolls v skyrim cheats hacks mods and trainers:
skyrim pc cheats
elder scrolls skyrim
elder scrolls cheats
skyrim cheats xbox
oblivion skyrim cheats
ps3 skyrim cheats
skyrim 360 cheats
skyrim xbox 360