The HTC Rezound would run the Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS—the latest on the Android systems— next year early 2012. For now, it will be powered by an older, but still capable, Android Gingerbread.
Specs-wise, the HTC Rezound is nothing groundbreaking at this point: Its innards are, you can say, a standard in this period's smartphone releases. Upside is it's marketed towards audiophiles—though that's nothing an iPhone or any other Android smartphone can't handle, provided of course it will be equipped with the proper audio gear.
HTC Rezound Technical Specifications and Features
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8660, 1.5 GHz, Qualcomm MDM9600
- OS: Android Gingerbread with HTC Sense feature
- Memory: 1 GB DDR2 RAM, 16 GB memory, 16 GB microSD
- Dimensions: 5.1” x 2.6” x .54” (LxWxT)
- Screen: 4.3” (diagonal) super LCD WVGA (1280x720)
- Display: HD 720p
- Battery: 1620mAh LiIon
- Connectivity: HDMI, Bluetooth 3.0 + Headset, WiFi®: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- Sensors / Charging: G - sensor, Light sensor, Compass, Proximity sensor, MicroUSB, USIM/CSIM/ISIM, audio jack, Wireless Charging
- Camera: 8.0MP camera with auto focus, /2.2, 28mm wide angle lens, 2 x LED flash, 2MP front-facing camera, 1080p video recorder
HTC Rezound Price and Availability
The HTC Rezound will sell for $299.99 on contract and will be available on Nov. 14, 2011.
Why Verizon plasters its ugly logo on this gorgeous Android is beyond me, but I guess that's marketing.
Can the HTC Rezound hold itself up against the Motorola Droid RAZR, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, the Nokia Lumia twins and Apple's iPhone 4S? HTC's Q4 sales would tell you the answer.
'Till my next installment.
Searches related to htc rezound specs price features philippines:
htc rezound release
verizon htc rezound
htc vigor rezound