HyperX 3K SSD loads games and applications faster, increases frames-per-second for an improved gaming experience and allows for quick transfers and edits of large media files. It has incredible sequential read/write throughputs of 555/510MB/s and max random R/W IOPS of 85k/74k. HyperX 3K SSD features SandForce DuraClass technology to provide best in class endurance, and to maximize life span and durability under the most intensive environments.
Shipping in 90GB, 120GB, 240GB, and 480GB capacities, HyperX 3K SSD comes in a sleek black and aluminum case design, accentuating the look of any power user’s system. It is available as either a stand-alone drive or in an upgrade kit to make installation easy and quick. HyperX 3K SSD is backed by a three-year warranty and free technical support.
Kingston HyperX 3K SSD Features & Technical Specifications
• Form Factor: 2.5"
• Controller: SandForce SF-2281
• Components: MLC NAND (3k P/E Cycles)
• Interface: SATA Rev 3.0 (6Gb/s), SATA Rev 2.0 (3Gb/s)
• Capacities1: 90GB, 120GB, 240GB, 480GB
• Sequential Read/Write (SATA Rev. 3.0)2:
- 90GB – 555/510MB/s
- 120GB – 555/510MB/s
- 240GB – 555/510MB/s
- 480GB – 540/450MB/s
- 90GB – 20,000/50,000 IOPS
- 120GB – 20,000/60,000 IOPS
- 240GB – 40,000/57,000 IOPS
- 480GB – 60,000/45,000 IOPS
- 90GB – 85,000/74,000 IOPS
- 120GB – 85,000/73,000 IOPS
- 240GB – 86,000/60,000 IOPS
- 480GB – 75,000/48,000 IOPS
• Supports S.M.A.R.T., TRIM and Garbage Collection
• Shock Resistance: 1500G
• Storage Temperatures: -40° C to 85° C
• Operating Temperatures: 0°C to 70°C
• Vibration Operating: 2.17G
• Vibration Non-operating: 20G
• MTBF: 1,000,000 Hrs
• PCMARK Vantage HDD Suite Score4:
- 90GB, 120GB, 240GB, 480GB: 60,000
- 0.455 W (TYP) Idle / 1.58 W (TYP) Read / 2.11 W (TYP) Write
1 Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. For more information, please consult Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at Kingston.com/Flash_Memory_Guide.
2 Based on “out-of-box performance” with ATTO Disk Benchmark 2.41. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, and usage.
3 Based on “out-of-box performance” with IOMeter 2008.
4 Test System: ASRock 67 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600k 3.4GHz CPU, 8GB System Memory, NVIDIA GTX 460 Video Card, SSD tested as secondary drive with results based on “out-of-box” performance.
Searches related to kingston hyperx 3k ssd specifications and pricing:
kingston hyperx 3k ssd specs
kingston hyperx 3k ssd price online
cheapest ssd drive for sale
cheap ssd drive 2012
sandforce ssd drive