MobileLite G3 supports SD/SDHC/SDXC, microSD/SDHC/SDXC and MSPD*. It allows users to carry a single device to store, transfer or read data on any USB 3.0 or 2.0 host device while using a variety of Flash cards for mobile phones, digital cameras, tablets, netbooks, computers, MP3 players and more. MobileLite G3 meets the USB 3.0 specification and SDA 3.01 standard, and is backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
Kingston MobileLite G3 is backed by a two-year warranty and free technical support.
Kingston MobileLite G3 Features and Specifications
- Compliant: with the USB 3.0 specification, SDA 3.01 standard
- Versatile: multi-functional USB card reader
- Supports SD/SDHC/SDXC, microSD/SDHC/SDXC and MSPD*
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Portable: easily fits in your pocket
- Guaranteed: two-year warranty
- Dimensions: 2.45" x 1.16" x 0.646" (62.15mm x 29.40mm x 16.40mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
* MSPD (memory stick pro duo) is a trademark and a registered trademark of Sony Corporation. Kingston is not affiliated with Sony Corporation. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Kingston's social channels can be found on:
Share this post with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus.
'Till my next installment.
Searches related to kingston mobilelite g3 card reader specs and pricing:
kingston mobilelite g3 specs
kingston mobilelite g3 price taiwan
kingston mobilelite g3 price philippines
where to buy kingston mobilelite g3
kingston mobilelite g3 availability