If you want to win a limited edition Hawk Bag, read the mechanics below.
Limited Edition Hawk Bags Giveaway Contest Mechanics
This contest is open to all past and current Hawk Bag owners
1. Like Hawk Bags' Facebook page first here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/HAWK-bag/148649521358
2. Write a blog entry titled "Hawk Bags: The Truly Pinoy Backpack" and answer this question:
"How does Hawk Bags help you or someone you know in his or her everyday life?"
3. Your post should be in an essay format. Be as creative as possible i.e. include photos, cite stories of your adventures with your first Hawk backpack (or laptop bag, messenger bag, any kind of bag as long as it's from the Hawk brand) or e.g. "My buddy's laptop is always secure inside my his Hawk bag!", and the like.
Be like these Hawk guys
4. Near the end of your post, inform your readers on how truly Pinoy Hawk Bags is and include the following sentence and photo:
"Hawk Bags: A 100% Filipino brand we can be truly proud of because its durable, has excellent craftsmanship, iconic, and is up to par with international quality standards ."
5. Register your entry for the limited edition current design Hawk backpack by leaving your post URL both at Hawk Bag's Facebook fan page AND the comments box below. Don't forget to include your working email address. Only one entry per person.
6. Entries would be judged based on the the creativity and quality of the post by Hawk management. Entries with incomplete requirements will be disqualified.
This contest would run from June 8, 2012 (12:00AM) to June 30, 2012 (11:59PM). Winners would be announced on July 1, 2012 (Sunday) and will then be contacted by TJ's Daily or Hawk Bag representatives and give instructions on how to claim their prize.
Winners must present a valid identification card (company ID, school ID, government ID) upon claiming the prize.
(Related: Hawk Bags Concept Store Launch)
Hawk backpacks, since 1978, has always believed in the Filipino student. This is your Pinoy brand. Hawk continues to support the various Philippine high school and college students of the 2012-2013 school year. For your comments and ideas which you may want to share with us, do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
So if you want a free limited edition current design bag that's tough, durable, and truly Filipino, write your entry and join the contest now.