The LG Optimus 4X HD sports an NVIDIA Tegra 3 chipset, a1.5 GHz Cortex-A9 quad-core processor, a 4.7 True HD IPS LCD touch panel (720x1280 resolution, 312ppi, 16M colors) a 2,150 mAh battery, and a now-standard 8MP camera with image stabilization and face and smile detection.
This smartphone will with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich out of the box, and being the flagship that it is may come with a 4.1 Jellybean update soon. Another good thing about it is, while it comes with a 16GB internal storage, it's still expandable via microSD up to 32GB. That's lot of storage for you.
(Related: LG Optimus L3 specs and price in the Philippines)
The LG Optimus 4X HD specs and price in the Philippines after the jump.
LG Optimus 4X HD Specifications
- Display: 4.7” True HD IPS touch panel
- CPU: 1.5GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
- Battery: 2,150 mAh
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB internal memory, microSD up to 64 GB
- Camera: 8MP rear camera auto-focus w/ LED flash; 1.3Mp front camera
- OS: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Data: HSDPA 21MBPS, HSUPA 5.76MBPS, WLAN, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, LE, NFC
The LG Optimus 4X HD is slated for release here around late July and will sell for P27,990 (P26,500 in local online store Widget City). It's probably the most affordable quad-core smartphone from a major brand.
(Related: LG Prada 3.0 specs and price Philippines)
So that wraps it up for this LG Optimus 4X HD post. Want to tell us what you think? Hit the comments box below.
'Till my next installment.
[Photo by techradar.com]
Searches related to lg optimus 4x hd specs and price in the philippines:
lg optimus 4x hd price philippines
lg optimus 4x hd release date philippines
lg optimus 4x review
lg optimus 4x full specs