The Cherry Mobile W500 Titan is dual-core Android 4.0 ICS device that sports a 5-inch WVGA display, 4GB of internal memory, and a 5MP rear camera. And not only is it large by today's standards (the Samsung Galaxy Note II has a 5.3-inch display), it's also very competitively priced, a position that's guaranteed to make the competition sweat. Read on below for more details.
Cherry Mobile Titan Specs
- OS: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: 1GHz dual-core MT6577 processor, PowerVR SGx531 GPU
- Display: 5-inch WVGA capacitive display, 480x800 resolution, ? ppi
- Memory: 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage, microSD expandable up to 32GB
- Camera: 5MP rear camera (LED flash), secondary front facing VGA 0.3MP camera
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, HSPA+, 3G, GPRS, EDGE, WiFi Hotspot
- Battery: 2350mAh Li-ion
- Feature: Dual-SIM, dual-standby
The Cherry Mobile Titan will definitely be available before the end of this year and may be on sale on early November. The Titan, being the perfect gift for the coming Christmas season it is, will have an SRP of only PHP 6,499.00. And we're not even kidding. This 5-inch dual-core Android smartphone will be hitting stores for that floor price.
Even though Cherry Mobile is known for bringing rebranded products to the Philippines (the W500 Titan is in fact a rebranded Konka W990 from China), they're known for enduring products and a great after-sales service. In fact, can you blame them for selling rebranded OEMs?
Let's wait for Cherry Mobile's promised review units and see if this is the perfect gift this coming December.