If you can recall, the Lumia 510 made a splash a couple of months ago for its affordability while being a full-fledged Windows Phone.
The Nokia Lumia 510 sports a 4-inch TFT capacitive touch panel at 65k colors, 480 x 800 resolution, and ~233 ppi. It's powered by an 800MHz Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon Cortex-A5 processor paireed with 256MB RAM and 4GB internal memory (non-expandable). Not bad for a budget international device that's rumored to receive a future OS update to Windows Phone 7.8. Full specifications down below.
Nokia Lumia 510 Specifications
- OS: Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon 800 MHz Cortex-A5, GPU Adreno 200
- Display TFT capacitive touchscreen, 65K colors 480 x 800 pixels, 4.0 inches (~233 ppi pixel density)
- Memory: 4 GB internal storage, 256 MB RAM, 7GB free SkyDrive storage
- Camera: 5 MP rear camera, 2596х1948 pixels, autofocus
- Battery: Li-Ion 1300 mAh
- Dimensions: 120.7 x 64.9 x 11.5 mm, 129 g
- Colors: White, Cyan, Black, Red, Yellow
The Nokia Lumia 510 is available at most Wellcom and MP3 King stores and kiosks. It's also carried by selected Nokia kiosks in major malls in Metro Manila. The Nokia Lumia 510 is priced at PHP 7,290.00 in the Philippines.
If you're tired of the iOS and Android ecosystem, the Lumia 510 I think would be a pretty good intro device for the Windows Phone platform. Makes me want to try something from Nokia Philippines.
[Photo by mynokiablog.com]