(Related: Cherry Mobile Titan Review)
So we're here to discuss what we know of the Cherry Mobile Omega. Read on below.
- The Cherry Mobile Omega is reportedly a rebranded Zopo ZP900 Leader (credits to ricksters_79) while others say it's the Zopo ZP950
- The Cherry Mobile Omega reportedly does have two RAM configurations, 512MB and 1GB, each with varying price points
- There would reportedly be two Omegas: The Cherry Mobile Omega and the Cherry Mobile Omega HD, according to a Cherry Mobile "insider"
- The Cherry Mobile Omega reportedly has been in stock since last year, and is due for release the second week of January, according to Cherry Mobile kiosks
- The Cherry Mobile Omega reportedly would be available initially at P6,899.00
- The Cherry Mobile Omega reportedly would be avalable in two colors: Dark blue and white
So that's quite a handful of rumors. We exactly don't know what's what, as Cherry Mobile remains mum on the matter. And as with everything unsure, take these rumors with a grain of salt. But if these hold to be true, then I guess everyone would be lining up at Cherry Mobile kiosks the way people did with the Flare.
(Related: Cherry Mobile Flare Review)
Well, what do you think about the Cherry Mobile Omega rumors? Hit the comments box below.
Cherry Mobile Omega Specs (Rumored)
• Dual Sim / Dual Standby
• 5.3" IPS-qHD Capacitive Touchscreen (540 x 960 pixels)
• 5-Point Multi-Touchscreen
• 16 Million Colors Display
• Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
• 4GB ROM / 1GB RAM / 1GHz Dual Core Processor
• 2300mAh Polymer Battery
• Motion Sensor / Proximity Sensor / Light Sensor / Accelerometer
• Quadband GSM
• 3G / WiFi Hotspot / A-GPS
• HSDPA 14.4Mbps / DivX
• Dual Camera: 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash (Main) /
2MP Camera (Front)
• 1080p HD Video Recording
• Bluetooth 3.0
• EDGE / WAP / GPRS / SMS / MMS
• MP3 / Multimedia Player / FM Radio
• 3.5mm Headset Jack / 2.0 Micro USB
• Micro SD up to 64GB / 4GB Internal Memory