The Lenovo IdeaPhone K900 is one of the latest devices announced to join the phablet ranks at CES 2013. It stands at a magnificent 5.5-inches, with a metallic design and a very slim profile to boot.
The Lenovo IdeaPhone K900 is the first device to run Intel’s new Clover Trail+ processor reportedly clocking in at 2GHz max.
Lenovo IdeaPhone L900 Specifications
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean (at launch)
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS LCD 1920 x 1080, ~400ppi Gorilla Glass 2
- Dimensions: 6.9mm thick, 162g
- Processor: 1.5GHz/1.8GHz/2GHz 32nm dual-core Intel Atom Z2580 processor (Clover Trail+)
- Memory: 2GB RAM, Expandable storage
- 13MP rear camera, Exmor RS backside illuminated sensor, f/1.8 lens, dual flash
The Lenovo IdeaPhone K900 will reportedly be available in China early second quarter of this year and will expand to selected markets later on. Considering the presence of Lenovo in the Philippines, we're kind of sure that this will hit the country by July. The device's price meanwhile has yet to be disclosed.
[Photos via Slashgear]