Cherry Mobile also made the tablet's store launch more interesting: The first 50 buyers of the Cherry Mobile Fusion Bolt will receive exclusive freebies (with an 's'). It could be a free screen protector or a free tablet case, who knows? Offer good for 50 customers per store.
Note: If you've previously experienced the long queues at the Cherry Mobile Flare store launch, the Fusion Bolt launch is more or less the same. Be sure to fall in line early, if possible before the mall opens, so that you won't get run out of units.
The Cherry Mobile Fusion Bolt will be available only at these selected areas on March 6, 2013:
SM North Edsa
Robinsons Place Manila
Graphics All-in Store, Cagayan De Oro
If you're already decided to buy one, here's a quick list to make sure that your Fusion Bolt is okay:
1) Check WiFi. If the WiFi signal doesn't reach at least 15 feet away from the source, you're going to have a hard time;
2) Check LCD. If there are any dead pixels or dead areas, let the staff know;
3) Check auto-rotate/orientation/gyroscope. You can't play Temple Run 2 with faulty sensors;
4) Check sound. If the speakers are too weak, exchange it for a better one;
5) Check charger. If it doesn't charge, ask for a replacement immediately.
That quick list above would at least assure you you're bringing home a good Fusion Bolt unit, but we can't tell for sure in the long run.
We'll release our Cherry Mobile Fusion Bolt review before it goes on sale, just so you'll be informed. Stay tuned!
Cherry Mobile Fusion Bolt Specifications
OS: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
Processor: 1.0GHz quad-core Actions Semiconductor ATM7029 processor, Vivante GC1000+ GPU
Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, microSD expandable up to 32GB
Display: 7-inch HD IPS display, 1280×800 resolution, ~216ppi, 5-point multitouch
Camera: 2-megapixel rear camera, 0.3-megapixel front camera
Battery: 4,000mAh Li-Ion battery
Dimensions: 186.2mm x 126.9mm x 10.8mm, 320 g
Features: miniHDMI port